• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, February 02, 2007

    Both boys are asleep and Kalynn's watching the Wiggles..

    Since having twins, I can't believe some of the comments. I don't mind the "Oh! Are they twins? Are they identical or fraternal?" But the looks of disdain or the sympathy I hate. 'Better you than me" yeah, I'm glad it's me and not you either. Or "I don't think I could handle it" YES you could. You wouldn't have a choice. You just do it.


    Another thing, I have made up a couple of charts for Kalynn. First is a Chore Chart. She is to do chores around the house. For the chores she does, she gets a star. Then I made up a Reward Chart. I listed some positive behaviors, and if she does those, she also gets a star. I'm thinking 5 out of 7 days, that she'll get a quarter. I don't want to do 7 days because all kids have bad days.

    Anyway, gotta go..Fussy Ronin.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home