• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, February 04, 2007

    Yesterday was pretty good! I drove the minvan. It wasn't too bad! Kalynn and I went to McDonald's for Mommy and Kalynn time. Then went over to Walmart.


    That evening we went to my Aunt's house for my cousin's bday party. I can't believe he's 27!! I remember going to my Aunt's house when my brother and I were young and spending the night, and Stephan and Aaron would play. Time sure has flown by.


    We had a good time, it was nice seeing everyone there. I enjoyed talking to my sister Allie. And I'm VERY happy that Kalynn behaved herself for the most part. We had a loooong talk about how we behave at other people's houses.

    I'm sure the boys loved being held by everyone! Too bad they can't come over every day and hold them so I can get things done! LOL

    Speaking of Kalynn..we have another appt with the neuropsych from the advice from her teachers. They are noticing ADHD behaviors. One of the teachers' daughters has ADHD and Kalynn exhibits a lot of the same behaviors that her daughter did. So, I guess we'll see what they say.

    Anyway, not much else is going on. I do not want to watch boring football..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home