• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, February 01, 2007

    We have a new minivan!!!!! Yay!!! It's a 2002 Toyota Sienna XLE. We got it last night. It's very nice. Now, I just have to figure out how to put the carseats in. Right now, we have the infant seats in the back bench and K's seat in one of the captain's seats. But, the problem with that is that it's hard to get the infant seat that's directly behind Kalynn's seat. So, we gotta figure out another way.

    Other than that, not much else is going on. I'm trying to catch up on laundry. Seems like when I'm almost caught up, I get more laundry to do. It's quite frustrating. I wish I could have a mom's helper, housekeeper, nanny or something. And our house is a disaster. Uggh.

    Anyway, I better go and get some laundry going.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home