• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, February 18, 2007

    OMG, what a rough couple of days!

    Friday night was pretty uneventful until later that evening. Both boys were crying. I couldn't do ANYTHING to help them. I felt like I was going to lose it. So Bill took the boys and told me to go to take a break. FINALLY they are both asleep. I get stuff done.


    Saturday morning, we wake up around 5am. Feed boys, put clothes on Kalynn and we hit the road. The drive to Jasper was pretty good. The boys both slept and Kalynn watched Veggie Tales.

    We get there and Bill's mom was happy to see us. We visited her a bit and then took her to go see her mom (Bill's Mimi). She enjoyed seeing the boys!

    We leave there and then took Bill's mom out to lunch. We went to a place called Casa Ole and it wasn't very good. We take her to Walmart, and then back to her place. Visited her for a bit and then left to go home.

    The ride back wasn't fun. Boys would sleep on and off, but scream and cry when they were awake. We got dinner and then about 2 hours from home, Kalynn said her tummy hurt. Being the drama queen she is, I didn't really take her TOO seriously until she kept complaining about it. There wasn't much I could do. Then, a few minutes later. she blew chunks. A LOT. All I had were travel wipes, and tried to clean her that way. Finally get to a gas station and we change her and try to clean her carseat the best we can. Poor thing. She said "I'm good as new! But I don't smell good as new!" LOL

    She's all changed and we're about 30 minutes from home, all of a sudden, she blew chunks again. Finally home and she's showered and dressed. Kalynn said "I'm good as new!"

    So, few things I learned on this trip:
    #1) Keep some towels in the van
    #2) We won't be traveling like this for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG while.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home