• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, May 24, 2007

    Today was pretty good..Bill got home early so that was nice. Tomorrow is his last day!! Woohoo!! We're probably going to go to Brandon and Karla's like we usually do every Friday.

    Kalynn's a creative kid. So, I bought some TP and put in our room. I'll usually let her watch TV in my room. So, she decides to rip the package open and there was TP everywhere. I told her to clean it up but she immediately says that the mouse did it! She's also decided to make my room into her own playroom. I told her to clean up her toys and she comes in and says "My arms are broken!!! I need new ones!"

    Ronin and Ryker just LOVE their big sister. She can crack them up, it's too funny. This evening, Ryker and Kalynn were in the bed with me. She starts kicking her legs and Ryker tried to copy her. It was too cute.

    I am going to try to post some pics..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home