• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, May 21, 2007

    I'm such a dork. I was doing the Haute Pockets wrong!! This time I REALLY figured it out. I am hoping to get more diapers..I'd like to get more prefolds and covers. There are some really cute covers with prints on them..I'd also like to try Happy Heiney's (similar to FB's but they have velcro instead of the snaps). I swear, CD's are an addiction!!!! AND I found out that one of the places has a discount for moms of multiples!!

    The weekend was pretty good. Saturday didn't do much of anything. Sunday, visited my dad and Allie for a bit. They hadn't seen the childrens in awhile. That is pretty much it!

    Today was pretty good. Kalynn's new friend Sierra came over today. Except, she wasn't supposed to. Her mom called here asking if she was here. Of course I said yes. Well, she has a friend named Kaitlyn and told her that she was going to Kaitlyn's house which apparently is next door. So, she was in a bit of trouble with her mom.

    This is Bill's last week. The last day with the kids is Thursday and then he has to go in Friday. I'm sure he'll get out early though.

    Dad was saying that we should move in to the house next door. I totally would, except I saw the prices of the houses there. Yikes! Maybe if we win the lottery or something. It would be cool though, to be closer to family. I feel like we're left out of things since we live so far away.

    Anyway, I better get to bed. I'm sure we'll be getting up several times.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home