• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, May 18, 2007

    Today was pretty good. We didn't go to story time today. We met up with the SAHM's group at the park. We made "Make it Plates". The kids just draw on this paper, you send it back to the company and voila! A plate! So, I did one for Kalynn, and for the boys (SSSHHH..I'm going to give them to Bill for Father's Day)

    We ended up having to leave a bit earlier than expected. Kalynn was headed for Meltdown City. Got lunch and tried unsuccessfully to get the boys to take a nap. They'd go to sleep and then wake up. Hopefully, it won't mess with their night time sleep..

    After Bill got home, we went to Brandon and Karla's and hung out there. Kalynn was very upset when we had to leave..

    And now, everyone's asleep..except me.. I probably should go to sleep. Geez, I really hope that they sleep til at least 4 am..That would be great..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home