• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, May 12, 2007

    So...tired..sleepy

    Thursday night/Friday morning sucked beans. I don't remember what night it was, but the boys were in bed at 9pm ish..I went to bed around 11ish. Ronin woke up at 12am, nursed and put him to bed. Up at 3am, rinse and repeat. Ryker woke up a few minutes after I put Ronin to bed. Then I couldn't go to sleep because of my stupid allergies. Up at 5am, rinse repeat. Again at 6am and finally told Bill to take over. So, I had about 3 hours of sleep that day. I think the whole sleep thing is one of the really difficult things of having twins. Those are the days that I envy people with "just" one baby.

    Friday, spent the night at mom's house so we could go to my sister Lisa's graduation in Durant, OK. It was nice spending time with mom. I really want to make an effort in spending more time with family. Time goes so fast, and then, people you love are gone.

    Saturday, someone who starts with the letter Eddie!! was late! We were supposed to leave at 6:30am, and pick up Robbie at 7am. Ended up leaving the house at 7am. But we got there on time. Bill ended up taking the kids in the van, since it was super hot and Kalynn was getting a bit antsy. I ended up missing Lisa walk the stage :( She walked with the wrong school. Mom and I were gone getting umbrellas because it was hot, and didn't realize we missed her :(

    Got back to mom's house and then left to go back home.

    sigh, tomorrow is Mother's Day. What I would REALLY love for Mother's Day? A housekeeper and a nanny to help me during the day. Oh and sleep too. That would be awesome.


    wow, it's already 9:30. Way past time for dinner...Maybe Taco Bell?? Hmm...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home