• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, May 02, 2007

    Ok, cool, I want to get a site counter dealie like dad's blog!!

    Past few days have been pretty good. I just have this headache that won't go away. It hurts my eyes even to move them..

    I've been thinking about Kalynn and the whole ADHD thing. I think what I'm going to do is do the behavioral management (which I've already started) and then let her go med free during the first semester of Kindergarten and go from there. I'm also going to start tracking what she eats and see if that makes a difference..

    Behavioral-per the neuropsych
    -If parents around, let the parents do the discipline
    -More praise
    -Discipline right away
    --Time outs, discipline has to be right away. If not, she will forget what she did.
    --NO spanking
    -Eye contact


    OK, there's more..but I gotta go

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home