• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, April 30, 2007

    Karen's at the airport!!

    Yesterday we went to the aqauarium. It's the one at Fair Park. Then, we went to Spring Creek BBQ for dinner. Karen and her little girl Autumn stayed at our house last night. It was a lot of fun! We talked til almost midnight. We had to get her to the airport by 5:30am. We ended up being 30 min late, we got there at 6am. Hopefully, she'll get on her plane ok.

    It was the first time I've ever driven to DFW. It wasn't too bad. I hit a snag on the way back. There was a sign that said that the toll tag gate was closed or something like that. So, I go to another gate. Apparently, I went to the wrong gate. I was totally confused. So, I get a lovely $17 bill. I have NO clue why I'm being charged $17. Bill is going to call and find out what that's about.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home