• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, April 28, 2007

    Man!!! What a couple of busy days!

    Friday, my friend Naomi and her little girl were to meet at my house and then go for lunch with a bunch of ladies from my parenting board that I frequent.It started out as a hectic morning. Boys were cranky and I couldn't get anything done. I couldn't even get dressed. Ronin ended up puking all over himself so I had to give him a quick bath.

    But we finally get there and had a blast!! After lunch, we went to the mall. One of the gals, Karen, is from WI. She's the gal who makes the bows that Kalynn wears. We all had such a blast!!

    Today, we all met up again at the Dallas Zoo. We had a picnic there and I enjoyed hanging out with them again! While we were there, Ronin started to get a rash all over his face. I noticed a little bit of it on his tummy but it wasn't significant. While at the zoo, it got worse. So I called the o/c Dr and she said to give him some Benadryl. I mean, he was acting fine, no fever, just had a rash all over him. So we went home and gave him the Benadryl. It looks like it's clearing up.

    We get home, and I'm not feeling very well. Turns out that I am running a fever. And then I check Kalynn and she's running a fever. I'm sure it's the sun..It was HOT out today.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home