• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, April 26, 2007

    Yup, I'm still up. Ronin won't go to sleep. He's with Bill, happily playing with his rings and the remote.. I don't know what the deal is.

    And, Kalynn is up too. She refuses to go to bed. I put her to bed around 8-8:30, we have a routine. Mom says "Don't let her" But HOW???? I've done about everything except tie her to bed. I took things away, spanked her, ignored her,take her back to bed without eye contact or talking to her nothing has worked. I just don't know what else to do with her. I can't say "If you get up again, you can't do this tomorrow" because by then, she would've forgotten what she did. And that would be pointless. So, I'm just at a loss. I'm tired, and frustrated. The only one who's asleep right now is Ryker. But if Kalynn keeps screaming and throwing fits, he'll be awake soon too.

    I've been trying to clean house too. I got most of it done, just gotta straighten up the livingroom (again) and mop and sweep the kitchen. That is if the kids will let me.

    OK, gonna go check on Bill and Ronin.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home