• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, June 09, 2007

    Last night I did get Ronin down. I think they woke up once, I don't remember anymore.

    Went to grandma's house to see if I wanted anything. I had also left a bunch of stuff from when I lived with grandma right before Bill and I got married. I really wish that we could buy that house. After having kids, I realized how important family is and I wish we were closer. The kids would get to see their grandparents more often.

    This week is Kalynn's swimming lessons. Tuesday I believe we are going to go to Splash Factory in Grand Prairie, and then Friday is Story time at the Library.

    Anyhoo, I guess that's it.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home