• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, July 23, 2007

    Crazy past few days!!

    Last time I posted, Kalynn was sick. By Wed, she was back to her ornery self.

    Wed:
    Got the kids' pictures taken! It was for the boys' 9 month and Kalynn's 5 year. They turned out really well! I was impressed with the photographer, she knew how to work with kids. The times I've been there, they looked like teenagers and seemed like they didn't have a clue about kids. But, I liked this one. She's also a mom so that helped I'm sure. But anyhoo, they turned out really cute. I wish I could've bought all of them!

    Thurs:
    The day was spent cleaning and packing. Finally got everything packed and headed to Tulsa, OK to see our friends. We got there around 9ish.

    Fri
    We went to the Riverwalk, which was really neat! Got lunch and then the girls played in the fountain dealie. After that, girls took a nap and then went swimming. After that, we dropped the girls off with Karen (Karla's sister) and she watched them at the mall playarea and we went to eat. Dinner was good! It was the first time that we put Ronin in a high chair and Ryker in the bumbo seat (he can't sit up on his own for very long). There was music playing and Ronin was just dancing to the music, it was too cute.

    Sat:
    Went to lunch and then headed home. The trip back was a bit more difficult than the trip to. Kalynn had to go potty seemed like every 30 min. I think part of it was because she wanted to stop and get a treat, to which we said no of course, but that didn't stop her from trying. She'd say "I peed my pants! I have to go potty!" Then we stop, she's dry as a bone and she didn't go potty. Then 30 min later, "I REALLY have to go potty". We stop, she goes and we're back in the car. Then 30 min later "I peed my pants! I have to go potty!" Sure enough, she did and went potty. Then we were close to home and she had to go potty AGAIN. It was just so frustrating..

    It was a good visit overall. I just felt bad because Kalynn was acting out. She was being mean to Journey, refused to listen and just overall defiant. Fortunately, Brandon and Karla were understanding and they helped out with Kalynn being referee, etc, which was nice.

    Sun:
    My birfday! Didn't do much. We went to my friend Lisa's little boy's bday at Pump it Up. We got there and the music was loud and Kalynn FREAKED out, and put her fingers in her ears. A lot of people say that their kids did it and outgrew it. With Kalynn, I think it's different. It's like she can't function when it's too loud. And it seems like it's getting worse. Anyway, after a few minutes, it was time to go to another room. This room wasn't as loud and she did MUCH better. In fact, she had a blast!

    After that we went to my birfday dinner. We went to Red Lobster. The boys had a good dinner I think. They had bits of biscuit, some mashed taters and some applesauce.

    Speaking of which...I felt SOOO bad. The past few weeks, the boys have been waking up every few hours. Then, I took them to my boobie meeting and found that Ryker had lost some weight. My milk supply is fine. So, I finally figured out that perhaps they were hungry for more solids. So, the next day, I gave them 3 meals a day plus a snack. Sure enough, they slept better! So, now they get 3 meals a day, which includes foods that they can pick up themselves, and some baby food, snacks which include crackers, cheerios or puffs.

    Anyway, I just felt like the world's worst mom, that they were hungry!! Although last night, they woke up 2x's, don't know what that was about.

    Anyway, that's it..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home