• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, July 17, 2007

    It's been a couple of days!

    Monday, I went to my dad's houseto help Allie. I had to leave a bit early because the boys had therapy at 2.

    Today, I was supposed to go over there but Kalynn has been sick. She came in my bedroom at 7am saying she didn't feel well. I kinda blew it off, because sometimes she says that and she's fine. We were in the livingroom and sure enough, she upchucked. Yuck. And she's been going to the potty a lot if you get my drift. It was bad. At one point, she was on the toilet while I held a bucket. So, I've been spending a lot of the morning and afternoon cleaning stuff up. I still need to do some laundry too.


    I had another dream about grandma. I feel like I got another "visit" from her. I did some looking back and it seems like I get dreams around the same time of the month, which is a few days before she passed away. And it's usually the same thing, she's there but I know she's passed. And I always tell her that I love her and I hug her. And I wonder...maybe a year before she passed, we were talking on the phone, and she said that when she died, she'd come visit me. I wonder if this is her way of visiting me?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home