• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, June 24, 2007

    I know, I know I'm a slacker..

    Pretty boring weekend.

    Friday, Brandon and Karla met us up at the library for story time..Then went out to eat. I was DYING of thirst, but the water in Cleburne apparently is gross!! I tried 2 sodas but they were disgusting. Finally tried the tea and couldn't taste the nasty water. Hung out with them for a bit.

    Later that night, I hung out at Mandy's, our neighbor, house. Julie (Sierra's mom) was there too and we just talked while the kids played.

    Saturday, didn't do anything. I went to Andy and Kim's house (they live about 3 houses down) so Kalynn could play with Andrea.

    I'm trying to find some shoes for Kalynn's FG dress..I called Aunt Linda to get some ideas. Will have to go tomorrow since Stephan's wedding is THIS WEEK!! Woohoo!!

    This week will be pretty busy, but not too bad...Tuesday is my boobie meeting, but there's Vacation Bible School. So instead we're going to meet at a restauarant. Then Thursday is the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Then Friday is the wedding! I'm hoping Allie will have Isabella by then..Crossing fingers!!!

    Ryker was SO funny the other day..We have this toy that has mirror in it. He was making faces and sounds and he was cracking himself up! It was too funny!! I was going to get video of it but the batteries were recharging in the recharger. Dang it.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home