• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    Well this evening totally sucked beans!!

    I was supposed to go to Olive Garden to meet my boobie group. I was about to leave and then we get a stupid tornado warning and the tornado sirens go off. Apparently, the tornado (or whatever it was) was about 5 min away. So, I decided not to go :( I had been looking forward to it all week..

    Uggh, and then the electricity turned off. It was out for about an hour. So, instead of tasty Olive Garden, I got some Taco Bell :( Bah.

    The boys are too funny. Ronin is a little stinker!! He's been crawling all over Ryker. And he will crawl right to Ryker and snatch his paci! Even when I give him his own paci to chew on (he doesn't take a paci, he just likes to play with it) he still will take Ryker's! Poor Ryker isn't mobile yet..So, he just lies there or tries to roll away. It's fascinating to watch them. I've never seen same age babies interact before..I don't know if they somehow know that they're brothers, or what.

    Anyway, I'm going to go to bed...Hopefully the boys will sleep til at least 5am.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home