• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, July 12, 2007

    Wow, haven't been here in awhile!!

    Let's see...Allie's DD Isabella is here!!! She is just beautiful. She was born July 7 via c/s. She's having a little bit of a rough start with bf'ing, but she's hanging in there and doing awesome..

    It's been a busy week!!!

    Sunday:
    visited Allie in the hospital

    Monday:
    Visited Allie in the hospital

    Tuesday:
    Bf'ing support meeting. They're gaining weight, just like 1-2 oz. I talked to other moms that said that their baby's weight plateaued for quite a bit. So that made me feel better. Sometimes I get that fear that they aren't getting enough. But they having enough wet and poopy diapers, and they're happy for 3 hours or so til the next feeding.

    Wed:
    Ryker had an opthamologist appt..I haven't really mentioned this because I'm afraid of the comments to be honest. Usually, it's from people who aren't in my shoes. I should just let it go..Anyway, Ryker has NF1. He had an MRI last month. I've been calling 3 friggin' weeks for the report and no one ever called me back. But I knew they'd have it at the opthamologist clinic..

    It was ok, but there is a little bit of an abnormality which apparently is common in NF1. It's "optic nerve tortuosity". From reading, I"m gathering that his optic nerve is either bent or twisted. It's not affecting his vision, but they want to keep an eye on it by having him do MRI's every 6 months. I'm sure they'll do it like they did Kalynn with her optic glioma--We were doing every 6 months and then when every MRI was stable, we'd do them every year. But the opthamologist did the exam and he's in the clear. His optic nerve looks great.

    Thurs:
    Bill has umm..an appt. We'll just leave it at that. I need to go get him afterwards. He's having the appt at the hospital where I gave birth to the twins. I want to go up there and show off the boys. They haven't seen them since they were 4 and 5 lbs.

    Friday
    The boys have therapy (finally). That's in the AM. Not sure what we're going to do after that.

    Then the weekend, not sure.

    Anyway, that's pretty much it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home