• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, June 25, 2007

    Pretty good day today..

    Went to Payless and found some shoes for Kalynn. I decided to get some shoes for the boys. I thought if the boys showed up barefoot, mom would have a heart attack heh heh.

    After that we went to visit Brandon and Karla. They're leaving Thursday..I was a bit annoyed, Bill and Brandon left and didn't tell us where they were going. Which, usually, I don't mind, but it was close to the boys bedtimes and I didn't know if they were going to a movie, or whatever. And close to bedtime=cranky babies. Seemed like forever that they were gone.

    Tomorrow, I will probably take Kalynn with me since Bill is probably going to help Brandon and Karla get packed.

    Anyway, not much else is going on! I better get to bed..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home