• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Good Lord people, they're just boobs

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Good Lord people, they're just boobs

    Uggh, so yet ANOTHER mom being kicked out. This time, at Elitch Gardens.


    I swear, this society is so backwards. I honestly don't understand why people are against nursing in public. It's feeding a baby people.


    Why is this:



    inappropriate in public places but this:


    and



    isn't??

    Does anyone not see the hipocrasy in this??? Now I'm NOT talking about the "woman who flopped her boob out and the kid wasn't nursing". MOST nursing moms are NOT like that..

    Fortunately, I haven't been bugged by anyone, I'm very lucky..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home