• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    We had such a great night last night! The boys only got up ONCE!! Woohoo! And they woke up around the same time (which NEVER happens) and actually, it was easier that way.

    Last night, I had a dream about grandma. We were outside somewhere. I saw grandma. She was in her old Sambo's uniform and she looked really young. I *knew* she had passed away, but I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. It was a good dream.

    Today, I"m planning on going to Kohl's. I need to find a dress and something for the boys to wear for Stephan's wedding. I may have to go to Motherhood and see if they have anything there. I saw a cute dress at Motherwear.com but I dunno. Bill's so silly. He isn't thrilled about me having to get a dress and said "Why don't you wear the dress you wore to Grandma's funeral?" He's so clueless LOL

    Swimming lessons continue to go well, so well in fact that it makes me nervous!! They go to the deep end and Kalynn just seems so comfortable by the pool that I'm afraid that she's going to fall in!!

    So Bill is a huge fan of Prince. That's all that's in our CD player. And heaven forbid that I take one CD out (it takes 6 CDs). So, I listen to Prince in the car if there's nothing else on. I like some of his stuff. Kalynn LOVES Prince. It's funny because a few of them,she's come up with her own names..Raspberry Hooray=Raspberry Beret.

    Anyway, I guess that's it..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home