• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    Today was a pretty good day!

    Went to my cousin Micki's going away to college party. I can't believe she's going to college already. I remember Aunt Linda being pg with her. Crazy.

    My niece and nephew were there. They have gotten SO big!! It was nice seeing everyone.

    While we were there, Kalynn got some wonderful gifts! She got this Baby Alive and she LOVES that doll. She's so serious, it's funny. Just awhile ago she said "I gotta change her diaper!" Now she's feeding her. Haha! Kalynn just informed me that she is only going to take care of this baby, just like Aunt Allie. And she has named the baby Bianca.

    OH, I have rejoined WW's again. I think this time I will stick with it..I joined before but since I was nursing all the time, I was SO hungry. Since the boys have slowed down some, I'm not as hungry anymore.

    Anyway, I better get babies ready for bed

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home