• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, August 20, 2007

    Last night sucked beans. Seemed like they were up every hour. It got to the point that I didn't remember that I had a baby in my bed and then coudln't remember which baby it was!

    Since Bill's first day back was today, I thought we'd go somewhere, just to pass the time away. Kalynn got a gift card for Target so we went there. I wasn't sure how I was going to get the kids situated but I figured it out. I had Ryker in my Hotsling, Ronin was sitting in the little seat in the cart and Kalynn walked. Made it out alive! Kalynn got a Rescue pet Epet thingy and a small carebear. I found some workout shirts on clearance.

    After that, I got Kalynn's hair cut. It's about shoulder length. I like it!

    While I was at Target, I was having one of those moments where I couldn't believe that I had 3 kids! Twins at that!! I forgot to mention that a few days ago, we went to Fire Moutain. Decided to go to BRU just to pass time away. I swear, the looks of horror on the parents of new babies faces were too funny! I had one guy said "Twins! I couldn't handle that!" I said "Well, I don't have a choice, can't exactly send one back!" I admit, I used to think that too. But, twins aren't all horrible that people make it out to seem.

    Boys had therapy today. Ronin continues to do well. He's still on target for his chronological age. He still has some oral motor issues. One of his reflexes in his mouth isn't there. So, I have to chop up his food really tiny which I think I already do. Ryker is sitting up really well! The OT was thrilled!

    Anyway, I hope to run tonight. Gotta figure out what we're going to do for dinner.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home