• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, September 07, 2007

    It's Friday!! Woohoo!!

    The rest of the week went well. Kalynn continued to do well, no time outs! She said she is enjoying school now.

    I can't believe my boys are going to be 11 months!!! Which means I have one month to plan the boys' party. I have the venue, but still not sure of the time and the theme. Here's my dilemma...I'm thinking about making their invitations. But I see a few cons. I don't think anyone will keep the invites will they? They usually end up in the trash. So, what would be the point of making nice invitations for them just to end up in the trash?

    As far as themes, I'm not sure. I don't know if I want to do a twin theme, or just a boy theme, like sports or something. I dunno..

    I can't believe how much little babies can rough house!! They fight over stuff. For example today, Ryker was lying on his back playing with a rattle. Ronin goes over to Ryker, and attempts to crawl over him. Ryker smacks him in the head with the rattle and kicks him. And then, Ronin tries to bite him! Never knew that babies could do that! They do play together too. It's crazy!

    Anyway, I better jet. I plan on running tonight.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home