• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Morning!

    The rest of the week was ok I guess. Kalynn had Daisy Scouts. This coming up weekend is her camp out. They're not spending the night. I was a bit nervous because I won't be going with her since I've got to go home and take care of the boys. I had a really bad experience at camp when I was younger (it was the Baptist Church version of girl scouts). So, even though she wasn't going to spend the night, I was still a bit nervous. But after talking to other GS moms and the GS leader I am feeling more comfortable with it. But, she'll get to earn a patch! Also, the girls are going to be in a Christmas parade, I THINK here in town. They're going help decorate a float. Then they have a puppet show to go to in Dallas, which I MAY go because I don't know if I feel comfortable to let someone else drive her.

    Friday didn't do anything, except go run. Yesterday didn't do anything except go run. Today I need to clean the house and do laundry and go run. That same weekend as Kalynn's camp out is the 5K that Lisa and I will be going to.

    Need to go run a few times this week.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home