• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, October 22, 2007

    Morning!

    Last night was a pretty good night. They only got up once, compared to a bunch of times the night before.

    I have to say that I LOVE this weather!!! The high is supposed to be in the 50's!! I am SO sick of the hot weather and ready for a change.

    I dreamt about Grandma last night. I don't remember a lot of it, but I asked her if she knew she was gone. I didn't want to use the word "dead". She said "Yes, I know I'm dead." I also asked about what goes on where ever she's at but she wouldn't tell me.

    Anyway, not much else is going on. The boys have therapy today and that's it! It's going to be a quiet week I think! The past few weeks, something had been going almost every day!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home