• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, November 01, 2007

    Halloween is over! Woo! It was fun though! I really enjoy seeing Kalynn having a good time. Kalynn went as a skunk and the boys were pirates (I made all their costumes this year!)

    We went TOT'ing dowtown Midlothian for an hour. The business hand out candy to TOT'ers. It was so crowded. Seems more crowded than it was last year. There was one old coot there handing out candy and saw our kids and said "You know what causes that, right?" Bill and I looked at each other like "HUH? Twins? Babies in general?" Bill proudly says "ME!" People are so stupid. Of course, we got the obligatory "Double Trouble" hardee har har.

    After that, we went TOT"ing around our neighborhood with our friend Kim, her daughter, and her sisters. I had to go home a little early since it was time for the boys to get ready for bed. When Bill got home, the candy was gone (or so I thought). He was bummed since he loves to hand out candy. Bill told me while he was out with Kalynn, there was a guy dressed up as umm....a penis..I thought he was out there with the TOT"ers but he was in a house and I guess he was hanging out in the driveway..You know, that's fine and great you want to dress up as genitalia, but can we NOT be around the kids?

    I handed out candy this time and I put a sign on the door "sleeping babies, please knock" and everyone except one kid knocked. I have to say that I like the kids in our neighborhood. They were, for the most part, were very well mannered.

    Today, Kalynn has Daisy Scouts. And that's pretty much it for the week. I will be glad when this week is over!

    Pictures coming up next

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home