• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, October 28, 2007

    Evening! Just sitting here feeding the boys dinner. We're having roast and they LOVE it. They are devouring it. Even Mr. Picky (Ryker)!


    Tomorrow, mom is going to meet Kalynn for lunch at school. I know she'll enjoy it. Then boys have therapy. I am sure that Ronin won't need it anymore and will be dropped tomorrow. He has been getting oral motor but he's been making significant improvements, and tomorrow is his 6 month review.

    It's almost Halloween! I'm done with the boys' costumes. I am pretty much done with Kalynn's. All I have to do is stuff the tail, sew it shut and then attach it to the pants. Bill suggested velcro so I think I'll do that.

    I'm still continuing to lose weight. I have the "twin skin". I could wear a smaller size but my stupid twin skin gets in the way. Arrgh..Maybe one day I can get plastic surgery.

    Yesterday went to my friend's little girl's bday party. It was fun! The cake was GORGEOUS. Stupid me forgot my camara. Kaia was too cute. She was walking around with her diaper bag saying "dye dye!" (bye bye) and about to head out the door LOL

    Anyway, plans for tonight..clean the house. I am going to wait til later because honestly, there's no point in cleaning early since it'll be a wreck 5 seconds later.

    My mommy is so mean >:( She laughed at my trauma from the dorky haunted house. PFFFTTT.

    Teehee.

    Next blog post will probably be after Halloween with pics :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home