• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, October 20, 2007

    It's been awhile!



    Kalynn had her first official Daisy Scout meeting on Thursday. They had a lot of fun and played some cute games. I also got her patches on her tunic. OMG, they were a huge pain in the rear. But i finally got them done.



    Today, Lisa and I ran the Downhill Dash here in town. I thought I did pretty good considering that I hadn't run in 2 weeks. We ran it in 37 minutes, which is better than I expected to. I expected about 40-45 min. After that we stayed for the Fall Festival.



    And Bill got some pics:

    Before the race:





    Lisa and I running towards the finish line



    Right after the race

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home