• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, October 26, 2007

    Evening!! I'm at Andy and Kim's house (our friends that live down the street). Over here while they went to a Haunted house. I don't mind, they've let our dogs out to go potty numerous times while we were out of town, it's the least I can do for them.

    Haha, speaking of haunted houses..I haven't been to one since I was 6 I think? Mom took us to a haunted house when I was younger. Scared the ca ca out of me. I remember parts of it too. I remember being outside and waiting, and seeing hands moving out of the graves..I remember being chased out too. And umm..I haven't been since. So lesson here? Don't take young children to haunted houses, they will be traumatized even in their 30's!

    Boys continue to sleep like crap. I don't know what the deal is.

    My weight is still falling off. I haven't exactly been tracking my points. I've been eating better though..watching my portions. I've lost 18 lbs so far. I have gone down 1 size so far. Well..probably more like 2 sizes. The size I was at before was a bit tight. It's coming off slow but that's the best way to do it.

    Anyway, I guess I'll go for now.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home