• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, February 02, 2008

    Busy week!!

    This past week, Ryker got sick with the same junk that Ronin had. He too, started running 104 fever. I didn't bother calling the Dr since I knew it was the same virus that Ryker had. I still did freak out with the temps though..He got sick on Saturday but by Thursday he was better.

    So, I have been contemplating finding a new job. It's really tight at the end of the month. So I applied at an aswering service. I used to work for one called Answertel. Another company bought out Answertel. I applied at the company that bought them out. A couple of the people who used to work there was still there. It was nice to catch up. One of the ladies said that I was all grown up LOL I worked there in my early 20's. Yeah, lots have changed since then..

    Anyway, I go infor the interview. I know I totally blew it. But I aced the typing test (58wpm, and that was with me being nervous), and I'm sure aced the grammar and spelling tests. She said that they'd call me back for a 2nd interview but I don't know if it's one of those where they're bs'ing you or they were really going to call. This was Tuesday and haven't heard a word.

    On one hand, I wouldn't be upset if I didn't get the job. I don't know that I'm ready to leave the boys. But on the other hand, it'd be nice to have the extra $$ and it'd only be 3 to 4 hours.

    Friday, went out to lunch with my sister and mom at Red Lobster. It was delish. The boys of course made a huge mess. Then went back to my mom's and hung out there til was time to pick up Kalynn.

    We finally got our gate!!! The way our house was, we had the big couch in front of the kitchen, and then their toy containers blocking off the walkway between the couch and the fireplace. Well, they ended up climbing into the containers, and escaping. Then we tried putting another container on top of the container already there but then they'd knock it over. So I spent all day getting little escapees. The problem with getting a gate was that the entrance to the kitchen is quite large and can't find one that would fit in that space. But we did find one and it's all set up. The boys have lots of room to play in! And we don't have to break our necks to do it!

    One more thing, some exciting news from one of my good friends! She's pregnant! It'll be her 2nd baby. She's due in October. I'm really excited for her. And then, my best friend Cathy is pregnant as well! Cathy's due in July. Lots of babies!

    1 Comments:

    • At 6:08 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      Good luck with the job.

      My kids have been sick too. Something must be traveling the country.

      Lots of babies? Yes, we are having number 5 in April!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home