• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, December 23, 2007

    It's been awhile since I last posted!!

    Last Sunday, I had to take Ronin to the ER. He was running a fever and had trouble breathing. He scared the CRAP out of me. Usually, fevers don't really concern me. The fact that he was struggling to breathe and wasn't really moving around, DID concern me. So I went ahead and called the o/c Dr. She said to take him to the ER. Turns out he had RSV and an ear infection. Got rx for an antibiotic for the EI and steroids for his lungs. Unfortunately, by the time we got out, all the pharmacies close to us were closed. So, Bill had to fill them during his lunch break.

    Anyway, he's SO much better. I'm really glad that I am nursing him. I think that if I hadn't nursed him, he would've ended up in the hospital. And I also think that's why he made a quick recovery. RSV can be very dangerous.

    Kalynn's last day of school was Wed. She had been on her meds for a few days. It has made a HUGE difference. She got THREE good days in a row. She has NEVER had 3 good days in a row. She hasn't had any side effects, like decrease appetite, sleeplessnes, etc. She's not a zombie, she's not "doped up". She's just Kalynn.

    Anyway, I guess that's it. I probably won't be back til after Christmas!


    Merry Christmas everyone!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home