• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, December 26, 2007

    Christmas is over!

    I think this is one of the best Christmases in a long time.

    Our house:
    We all woke up around 6:15-6:30 (thanks to the boys). Kalynn loved her Barbie Dream house! It's pretty nifty. The door bell rings, the toilet flushes, the stove sizzles and there's music that plays. I wish I had that when I was younger! The boys enjoyed their gifts. I got them stackers and Elmo guitars. PUt the boys down for a nap and hung out here.

    Mom's House:
    Went to mom's house where we had breakfast. Good as always! I got the Beco I had been wanting for MONTHS. I finally got the hang of using it. I can't wait to use it! Kalynn got a lot of cool stuff. She got a Leapster and played that all day.

    Aunt Barbara's house:
    I was a little nervous since all the kids had been up super early. But I think for the most part, Kalynn did great. The boys were cranky but that was because they were tired.

    Overall, we had a wonderful Christmas.

    Kalynn LOVES her twin dolls. We set everything up for her last night. She's so motherly LOL This morning, she told me that her babies at all of their food.

    I am wanting to go to Target and Kohl's..I want to try out my Beco and also shop for the boys. I love shopping.

    I have TONS of pics, too many to post here.. So, I'll just past the album here:
    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AZNGTFi4atNg&notag=1

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home