• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, December 06, 2007

    Morning!

    Haven't blogged in a few days..my life is entirely too boring to blog about anyway..




    Let's see..Sunday, we went to go help decorate the float, but the float itself wasn't ready yet. So, the girls played a few games and then we went home. Monday, was the parade (I have pics, will get those posted here in a few). Mom came out, which I was so grateful for. Kalynn was SOOOO happy. I didn't mention to her that mom may come out because I wasn't positive yet. So, imagine the surprise when she saw her Mimi! The parade was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. It was really neat though. Kalynn did well, I was afraid that she might freak out about being on the float without me near her. But she did fine!



    Ronin and Ryker have become quite the little beggars. I go to my bf'ing support meeting every Tuesday. We have snacks there. Ronin will walk up to one of the ladies and stand there waiting for food. Aimee is too sweet, she always obliges. This past time, she had both boys with her! One of the little girls was eating a cheese stick. Ronin goes over there and takes a bite..It's funny and embarassing, but fortunately, the other moms are very understanding.

    Today, Kalynn has her GS meeting. I volunteered to stay and bring drinks. Saturday, Kalynn has her Cinderella puppet show. I'm going with her, I don't feel comfortable with her going to Fair Park without me..

    Anyway, will be back with pics..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home