• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, November 28, 2007

    Ronin and Ryker are little escape artists! I have my livingroom "twin proofed". I have the large sofa blocking the kitchen. Then I have 2 buckets blocking the walk way between the fireplace and the sofa so he can stay out of the kitchen. Both boys figured out that they can simply push the bucket and get out. Uggh...And on top of that, Ronin has discovered the joy of climbing. He climbs everywhere. I wanted to get them something they can climb out but it's too expensive.

    Today, for some reason, Ryker had a slight fever. He was SUPER cranky so I gave him Tylenol (I usually hate giving them medicine). He was able to take a nap.

    Kalynn is going to be in a parade on Monday! She's going to help decorate the parade on Sunday and then the parade itself is Monday evening. She won't be on the actual float, she'll be in the trailer behind it. And of course, I'll have my camara.

    OH I did want to mention one thing..I was SHOCKED that I didn't gain any weight over Thanksgiving. I ate like a PIG!! I wonder if it's still because of breastfeeding. Fine with me!

    OK, I'm going to try to get one of the escapees in bed.

    1 Comments:

    • At 8:32 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Welcome to the world of boys. Boys love to climb, jump, and run. My oldest son insisted on jumping off the couch when he was 14 months old. I couldn't stop him, so I just laid down lots and lots of pillows for him to jump on. Boys are so busy.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home