• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    It's been about 2 weeks since I blogged last!

    Still haven't heard anything from Scottish Rite. Ryker's OT appt was this past Monday (the 25th). He's now 4 months delayed motor wise, which puts him at 12 months (they'll be 17 months on March 9) He's also speech delayed, which per the OT, goes hand in hand. Ronin is pretty much right on target!

    Everyone's sick except for me. R&R have pink eye. Fortunately, that's clearing up. They also have colds. Kalynn's missed school, her throat was hurting and she had a fever. Bill's sick too.

    The kids have an appt at the NF clinic in April. Kalynn and Ryker will have their scans probably a few days before that.

    Last night, I couldn't sleep. Note to self:
    --Don't drink Dr. Pepper right before you go to bed
    --Don't watch Ghost Hunters International, especially when they catch voices on the recorder


    Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say for now!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home