• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, March 15, 2008

    The boys SLEPT!!! (Knocking on wood here) Ryker's been sleeping for 7 hours so I go ahead and nurse him when he wakes up. Ronin, however, SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! He has NEVER done that!! Maybe there IS hope that I will get some sleep afterall!!

    Today I am hoping to take Kalynn clothes shopping. She needs some 6 slims badly. She needs slims because regular 5's and 6's are humongous on her. The length is good but the waist is just huge. But slims fit her perfectly. And also, I'm going to try size 7 shirts! She has gotten taller just in the past few months!

    Bill and Kalynn are gone. Kalynn has her MRI today. I hate that I can't be there with her. I thought about taking everyone but it would be such a pain and more of a hassle. So, I decided to stay back since I know their schedules the best. Ryker has his MRI April 3rd and then all the kids have an NF appt April 10th.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home