• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, March 05, 2008

    I did finally hear from Scottish Rite. Unfortunately, he doesn't qualify because his issue is more neurlogical than orthopedic. So, they suggested that he sees a pediatric surgeon or a neurosurgeon. But before he sees them, he needs to have a spinal MRI. Oh well.

    Their pink eye is finally cleared up!

    I can't believe how much Kindergarten is so different! They're learning about FRACTIONS!! Fractions in Kindergarten!! I don't think I learned about fractions til later! Speaking of Kindergarten, they are having a "rodeo" on Friday. We have to make a "horse" that she can ride on (the horse that has as a stick). I am going to make it with the left over faux fur from her skunk costume. I found a pink Cowboy hat and a pair of boots for $4! The boots aren't exactly cowboy but they'll do. Plus they were $4!! She has a blue blouse that I figure that she can wear too. I may go to a thrift store to see if I can find a shirt that is more "cowgirly" .

    The boys are doing well! They are interacting together more and more. They are so darn cute. The other day, Ryker was making faces at Ronin and Ronin was cracking up. They are also starting to copy each other. It's really cute. I just feel so happy and grateful that I was "chosen" to have twins. Yes, it's hard, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    Anyway, I guess that's it for me!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home