• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, March 09, 2008

    It's been a busy past few days!

    Thursday during the day it snowed North of us. We (as in our city) didn't get jack. It just rained. I was bummed! But Friday morning there was snow! Kalynn did have to go to school but there was a 2 hour delay. We did indeed have the Rodeo and that was fun. I'll have to post a few pics here in a minute. After that they were having some activities in the school. I didn't stay for that since I had the boys and it was just a huge PITA.

    I have decided to start nightweaning the boys. I feel like they don't need to nurse at night. They eat PLENTY of food and nurse PLENTY during the day. So I don't feel like they NEED to nurse as much as they do at night. So last night, Bill got up with them. Instead of bringing them back to bed to nurse he brought them in the livingroom and rocked them. Ryker actually did very well with it! Ronin, however, was PISSED. But overall, it went better than I thought it would. HOpefully, a few nights from now, it'll get better and better.


    I belong to an online community. It's a parenting message board. It's so much more than a message board. Overall, they are great women. I have a journal on there. One of my journal buddies suffered an unimaginable loss. She was 35 weeks pregnant and lost her baby. They have no idea what happpened. I can't even fathom what she's going through right now. I am just so heartbroken for her. Our message board community is awesome because they are really being there for her right now. It's so hard to know what to say in these situations.

    Anyway, off to post pics

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home