• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    Evening!! Kalynn had her class party today. I sometimes hate going to her school because I get a lot of stupid and annoying comments.

    Today, this lady said she had two kids who were two years apart and were 'just like twins'. Or how they didn't want twins, or they don't know how I do it. Honestly, I'm sick of the comments like that. Twins aren't that horrible. Yeah, they are work, but I love it. I love watching them interact and play. I love that I get two slobbery baby kisses. I mean, seriously, what happened to "Your children are cute". Why must they say they don't want twins or how horrible it would be?? I mean, would I go up to someone and say "I wouldn't want to wear your outfit. I don't know how you can wear that outfit"? I don't understand why people can say crap like that about other children.. Uggh.

    Anyhoo, I'm tired.. I went running today. Hopefully I can get a handle on my eating habits, which are atrocious.

    2 Comments:

    • At 9:40 AM , Blogger Kate Hart said...

      The clothing comment is an excellent metaphor!

       
    • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      I agree about the clothing comment - fantastic. I would have loved twins and with each baby I always hoped it would be a twin. I was never as lucky as you. I don't understand why people think they can make rude comments about pregnancy and small children.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home