• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, April 07, 2008

    The reason why Ryker had to have an MRI is because he has Neurofibromatosis Type 1. It's a genetic disorder where tumors grow anywhere on their body. So, they do an MRI to make sure there aren't any new growths. They (Kalynn and Ryker) have to have an MRI every year to make sure everythings fine.

    Blaaaaaaahhh. I feel like doody. My head hurts and my throat hurts. The boys are coughing and have snotty noses. So, that's set back their sleep....again. It seems like once we start getting a handle on their sleep, something has to come up and disrupt it. Sooo frustrating!!

    Thursday, all 3 kids have an appt at the NF clinic. I am a little nervous because we're supposed to have severe weather that day. GREAT. Hopefully, it'll rain AFTER we get there and it'll stop when we're done. I'll probably be there all morning and some of the afternoon.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home