• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, April 25, 2008

    Morning!!! First, I wanted to respond to the comments!

    Molly-You're welcome! If you have any questions about going cloth, let me know!

    Lisa-Ryker is 18 months, almost 19 months. I really hope that it's the case. I started a thread a few months ago at BOLU and some of their kids didn't walk til 20 months! It's so hard to tell if it's developmentally related since he is developmentally delayed, or a physical problem with his spinal cord, or he just isn't ready.


    It's been a pretty good week. I can't believe it's already Friday!! Didn't do much this week.
    Tuesday went to my "boobie meeting". There was a visitor. She is an LC from NJ, who wrote a couple of books: "Defining Sucess" or something like that. It's about nursing after a reduction. And "Breastfeeding Mother's Guide to Making More Milk" which is about low supply. She was very nice and we enjoyed her visit.

    Wed : Not a good day for me. It was one of those days where yes, they were a handful. They were clingy and cranky. If they weren't crying or wanting me to hold them, they were climbing on top of the couch or banging the side table against the back door. I was exhausted by the time Bill got home.

    That night we had some severe storms. I really hate this time of year. I think in the past 3 weeks, we've had tornadoes every week. Tornadoes scare the crap out of me. I wish our area had basements. Or that we had some kind of storm shelter.

    Anyway, I guess that's it. Nothing really exciting..

    1 Comments:

    • At 1:25 PM , Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

      Yeah, don't you just love the springtime weather here? I hate tornadoes, and tornado warnings make me fourteen kinds of freaked out. Yuck.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home