• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, April 28, 2008

    Evening!!

    The weekend was ok. Nothing really exciting really.

    Saturday, we were supposed to have severe storms...again. Mom had given us an emergency radio for Christmas so I wondered if it would work like a weather radio..going off during warnings. And it does!! So I set it up for the night because the storms were supposed to be in the wee early morning hours. And uhh..it definitely works LOL I set it too loud so it scared the bejeezus out of me when it went off for the severe storms. But, now I know it works. And at least I know I won't have to wake up with a tornado outside of our window.

    Sunday (yesterday) night was bad. Ryker kept waking up and crying. AT around 2am, I asked Bill if he'd take over. Then Ronin woke up at 3am. We had to be up at 6:30am. But Bill let me sleep in and he took care of Kalynn. I got to sleep an extra 30 min before Ryker woke up. So, needless to say, I am tired!!

    Kalynn has Girl Scouts this Thursday. She is taking a tour of the police station, so that should be interesting.. Then next Monday and Tuesday, no school! Woohoo!!! I can't believe it's a few days from May!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home