• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, June 03, 2008

    Morning!!

    Sunday was Kalynn's Court of Awards for Girl Scouts. It went well! She is now a Brownie Scout..She really enjoys Girl Scouts..I am hoping to be more involved as much as I can.

    Monday, Ryker had therapy. I had to miss Kalynn's Alphabet Parade..They were to dress up as the letter they were assigned. I was going to make her a costume but she was insistent about not dressing up. Apparently, most of the kids were dressed up except for her but she didn't care. Ah well..She has next year to do it again.

    Today, they have "Splash Day" today at school. I'm sure it's playing in some sprinklers and doing other fun stuff. Tomorrow they get out early and then Thursday is their last day and their award ceremony. I am SO ready for school to be out. I hate getting up at 6:15am, and helping get Kalynn ready and making her lunch etc.

    This weekend is Jackson's party.

    Anyway, I'm just ready for this week to be over.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home