• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, June 05, 2008

    Wow, 2 posts in one week!

    Kalynn is out for the summer!!! Woohoo! She had her Awards Day today and after that I just took her home..

    Today was a pretty good day..We went out for dinner because I had a hankering for Panda Express..It was good. The boys *LOVED* it. After that went to Target because I wasn't ready to go home..

    Tomorrow, I am planning to take the kiddos the Uptown Village. They have a spray park and a play area. I think it'll be fun. I had very limited time to do things with the boys since I had to be back to smoosh in a nap before I had to go get Kalynn. I am hoping to do more stuff with the couple of mom's groups I joined since Kalynn's out of school now..

    We have a little visitor on our porch..Well, not on, more above our porch. There is a nest with 3 eggs..So, hopefully in a few weeks we'll have some baby birds. Bill took pictures, so I'll get those uploaded...eventually.

    1 Comments:

    • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Sounds like you are having a great beginning to summer vacation!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home