• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: What it's like taking 2 Toddler boys out to lunch

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, August 06, 2008

    What it's like taking 2 Toddler boys out to lunch

    I take my boys out to lunch by myself probably once every week.

    I have to say..it's getting quite challenging to take them out..Today we went to McDonald's, and here's how it went:

    I cut up their burger for them. They decided that they want each other's food, even though it's the same thing. So, they fight over that. I try to separate them as far as I can. Then, Ryker proceeds to throw his food and say "AAH!!" Ronin chews up his food and then decides to spit it out.. Ronin decides he's done (he signs "all done" and says "nah nah!" ) and wants to get out of his high chair and starts to climb out of it. I tell him sit down and he screams.

    Finally, they're done! I pick up the floor as much as I can, and clean off the table. We go into the play area.. They keep on wanting to climb up the slide while other kids are sliding down it. As soon as I get one down, the other makes a run for the slide. I get him down and the other makes a run for it. Rinse and repeat.


    It's challenging and chaotic, but that's not going to stop me from going out with them! LOL I like getting out of the house.

    And I have to say that Kalynn has been SUCH a great help! She will hold the hand of one of the boys and walk with them..

    1 Comments:

    • At 4:50 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      I remember what it was like taking two toddler boys out to eat or anywhere. Mine aren't twins, but when they were 1 and 3 years old, it was a challenge to go anywhere. Got to love boys, they are super busy and super fun!

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home