• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, August 06, 2008

    Afternoon!

    The past week has been pretty good! I started my course 2 cake decorating class. Our first class on this past Monday. This class focuses more on flowers and borders. The nice thing about this class is that we won't have to make a cake every week. There is one cake that we'll make but that'll be the last class. I think I want to take the 3rd class if there's a discount. At Michael's there have been specials on their classes. July was 50% off and August was 40% off. They're usually $35, plus the kits which are usually $30.

    Also, I am trying to get things ready for Kalynn's party. Got some of it yesterday, just need a few things at Walmart..

    I'm really excited about her party on Saturday!! And I wanted to reiterate this about the Crypto issue:

    In case people are concerned since we are having it at a splash pad..I already called the place. They have already treated the water and there have not been any cases of Crypto.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home