• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, October 02, 2008

    Yesterday was one of those days that it was NOT fun having twins..

    I needed to get a few things for the boys' party this weekend. We go to Walmart at least once a week. They usually do well. I did our usual thing, put one of them in the front of the cart and the other in the basket and started putting groceries in the cart. Ronin thought it'd be fun to pinch and smoosh the hamburger and hot dog buns. Having him in the basket is not going to work so I ask the greeter guy to get me a two seater.

    I put the groceries in the two seater and buckle my boys up. Within a few minutes, Ronin has already got himself free and takes off. I got him back in his seat. He helps Ryker get himself unbuckled, but fortunately, he's not as fast as Ronin is, so I didn't have two toddlers running down the aisle.

    Ronin kept unbuckling him and his brother, kept standing up, and I kept sitting him down and buckling them again. We finally get to the check out. As I'm trying to put things on the belt, Ronin gets himself free and takes off. I finally put him in the cart since there's room. Ryker gets himself free and takes off. I get him and a tantrum ensues. He does that arm "thing" that toddlers instinctively know how to do. He's kicking and screaming because he wants to go run around, which of course is dangerous. I'm trying to hold him while he's kicking and screaming, trying to get him to sit somewhere so we can get the hell out. It isn't happening. This really nice cashier comes up to me and pushes my cart for me to my van.

    I was just glad to get out of there! I didn't finish my shopping, but I'll do that when Bill's home and leave them with him!

    1 Comments:

    • At 5:49 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Ahh, partners in crime... Ronin sounds very talented to get him and his brother out of their buckles and basket.

      Sounds like a very busy, difficult trip.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home