• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Yay!!

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    Yay!!

    So I had taken the one hour GTT to test for Gestational Diabetes. Unfortunately, women who are pregnant with twins are 2-3x's at risk for GD.

    I failed the one hour. So that means I had to take the 3 hour which is NO fun. Bill couldn't go with me so I had to take Kalynn with me by myself. I had to get there right at 8am. They take my blood, then I drink this sugary drink. So, Kalynn and I leave and find that there is a park behind the hospital. We hang out there for an hour and come back. Took my blood again. Went back to the park. Took my blood again. Went back to the park and then took my blood again. A total of four times!!

    Kalynn was VERY good. She was very interested watching the blood go into the tube.

    Anyway, I got the news that I PASSED!!! I am not diabetic!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!


    Here's my latest belly pic at 26 weeks:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home