• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too: Bedrest

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, September 03, 2006

    Bedrest

    It's been hard on bedrest. It's incredibly lonely and boring. I look forward to phone calls and emails; it's nice to talk to friends and family.

    It's been really difficult for everyone, not just me. Kalynn started daycare this past Monday. The first few days she seemed to do ok. But then Thursday and Friday she cried so hard she almost hyperventilated. I had to go drop her off on Thursday because I had a doctor's appt. When she did that I went back in the car and just bawled. I felt HORRIBLE. I of course called to make sure she was ok, and she was. She cried for a couple of minutes and then was ok. I've been assured that it's normal. I hope it gets better for her.

    Then at home, her behavior has not been very good at all. Everything we ask her to do is a battle. She flat out won't do it. Bedtime is a nightmare, she keeps getting up for the smallest of reasons. Even us taking away her stuffed animals doesn't work.

    Then Bill, who's had to take on the housework, cooking and Kalynn. He's so exhasuted at the end of the day.

    It's just been hard on all of us.

    On a happy note, Bill painted Kalynn's new bedroom. Her bedroom is going to be her playroom. She wants a pink Princess room and boy is it PINK! Bill also got some wall stickers to put on her wall. Pretty soon he'll decorate (with my supervision of course heehee!) her room. Probably in the next few weeks she'll start being in there. Before she officially moves in her room, we need to go through her toys to make room!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home